LCube is our answer to the more complex and better defined needs of tenants and investors on the commercial market. After hundreds of discussions, we have set the goal to deliver services of a new quality to the warehouse market.
We focus on building and maintaining long-term relations in our cooperation with tenants. This approach allows us to understand the needs and expectations of tenants right from the beginning of the cooperation and prepare individual solutions based on our knowledge and experience in leasing and property management.
The executed projects and the offered warehouse spaces are adapted to the type and size of the tenants’ business and their development strategy. In addition, we offer a wide range of services to the tenants that help them make effective business decisions and minimize the risk associated with leasing warehouse space; being familiar with the latest technological trends, already at the design stage, we are able to offer modern solutions which will help them effectively manage their service charges.
Our individual and flexible approach throughout the whole cooperation assures a partner relation with tenants, not only offering the best solutions for their business, but also supporting the smooth and quick leasing process.
Despite the very dynamic increase in the new supply of warehouse space in Poland, industrial market is still a very attractive and stable direction for investors. In the first three quarters of 2020, the investment market in Poland had seen more than 30 deals on the warehouse market, for a total volume of approximately €2.2 billion, which means that almost 48% of the total investment volume recorded for 2020 was closed in the industrial sector. The prime locations in Poland allowed investors to acquire 6.25% cap rate and the best results were achieved by BTS projects for a dedicated tenant, with lease agreement signed for 10 years or longer. 2020 also boosted the trends connected with the increasing demand for warehouse space in e-commerce and last mile delivery sector.
The investment process is complex and requires full engagement of all entities involved, including investors and advisory firms. Within the competence of our team, we offer professional advice in the following areas:
• assets identification and due diligence process,
• due diligence and acquisition process management,
• portfolio management operations and further coordination of external consultants (Facilityand Project Management),
• acquiring new tenants and maintaining long-term relations with them,
• construction and fit-out management.
We offer our know-how, extensive experience, flexibility in each implemented project and full involvement of our team in each project. We help investors to achieve their business goals by:
• better control of the processes,
• lower total and / or service charge costs,
• constant Property Management support and access to our extensive knowledge of the local markets,
• improved business results thanks to lower tenant rotation and decreasing number of vacant units,
• possibility of expansion of existing projects,
• better tenant relations,
• more opportunities to develop the business.